Tuesday, July 1, 2008

workin' workin' workin'

So husband made it back from CHWC on Sunday in one piece. Our jeep however, did not make it home from picking him up because husband hit a curb and blew out the tire... it was a danged mess, I tell you. He is home this week but will be gone again next week for the CHWC that we host in a nearby town. So, we are scrambling and I'm finding very little time for anything that I really enjoy (like finding something interesting to write about here and having pictures to illustrate and whatnot)... so I think what I'll do is take a break. I'm taking a break from blogging until July 14. By then, I will have plenty of pictures to show you, stories to tell you about husbands last events with his youth group, a detailed description of attending my 10 year high school reunion, and I'm sure many other fabulou and interesting things.

In the mean time, please go check out some of the cool blogs I have listed over there ----->

and don't forget to visit the SITSers!

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled onto your blog today, wanted to say hello. I too have blown out a tire by hitting curb... I was so embarressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog ya got here. ;)

    goin to have a look around. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete