Friday, May 2, 2008

Friiiiiii-day!

It is Friday and I have absolutely nothing to write about. Add to that that I don't have a computer at home so you, my 3 readers, will have to wait until Monday to hear anything remotely interesting about me. Yeah, I don't have cable AND I don't have a computer. How low-tech, bad-example-of-my-generation am I?! Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a computer, but I have absolutely no idea how I'd ever find the time to use it.

So, in case you're wondering here are our plans for this weekend: continue working on potty training oldest daughter. Potentially take her to our town's Festival of the Child. Go to Church. DO LAUNDRY! Possibly sand the old paint off of an entertainment center that I bought from Craigslist (which by the way husband hates and wants me to garage sale it, but I'm trying to convince him to let me paint it and see how cute it will be when I'm done with it)....

so, have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment