Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I will go down with this ship...

...I won't put my hands up and surrender.

Abandoned.... that's probably how any of you blog readers of mine (you dear dear people who put up with my mindless drivel) feel. I apologize. Our summer has been more than hectic. So, Iwill update you what's been going on in our lives...
These three amigas were in their gaga & papa's neighborhood 4th of July parade
While this amiga and I watched and cheered.
This sweet little thing

has become this sweet chubba-lubba
(look at those thighs! AND she CAN get her toes in her mouth).
These two jetsetters took off for 6 days in New Jersey
(and obviously a day trip to NYC)

while this little chica

has some fun with her cousin, little sister and...



a dinner date and...
boat ride downtown with mom.
(PS that look of mischief on her face epitomizes her personality right now...
she's probably thinking... "while mom is fiddling w/her camera phone I wonder if I could jump off this boat and into the water and scare those ducks")





And these two cuties were flower girls in our good friends' wedding....

after which we got down and did some shakin' of our booties....
until it was definitely time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment