Thursday, July 2, 2009

a stowaway


I had a suspicion as I left for St. Paul that I might be bringing along a stowaway. A little someone who decided to join me on the trip without paying for a plane ticket!!!
Turns out I was right. The prayer candles above represent the prayers that I offered at the Cathedral of St. Paul for the 4 members of my immediate family. Yes, I said 4. Yes I know... I have 2 little girls and a husband and now one little bun in the oven.
So, I'm currently exhausted and desperately trying to catch up here at work, but I'm still around. Haven't forgotten any blogging obligations, just trying to make it through the next few busy weeks. So, hang in there with me.

1 comment:

  1. ok sister..the "stowaway" comment is hilarous! i love it!!!
    so excited that you are pregnant! now i have someone else to discuss baby stuff with! congrats to you and your already awesome family!

    ReplyDelete