Friday, June 19, 2009

My Top 10 List

Let me start with mentioning that although this is a list of things I'd rather be doing than what I am doing right now, I'm certainly not complaining about what I'm doing right now. It just isn't on my Top 10 List... (hat tip to Darcy from Life w/My 3 Boybarians for the idea)

Top 10 List of Things I'd rather be doing right now...

10. Reading magazines on my back porch while sipping a margarita

9. Watching Gilmore Girls & sewing

8. Getting a mani/pedi

7. Being at the zoo w/my hubby & kiddos

6. lying on a beach some where

5. having less than 97% humidity

4. ordering office supplies (I'm sick, I know. there is no help for me.)

3. baking banana nut bread for my sweet friend who just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, her 6th fabulous kiddo at home! (that is, her 6th kiddo living in her home, not gave birth at home)

2. shopping

1. Reading a book on my couch & drinking iced tea!

2 comments:

  1. oh i love this idea!!! and my mouth is watering for an ice tea right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I love sitting on the porch sipping whatever in the summer! :) What's NFP? Sorry I'm niave. I found your site through a comment you made at PW. It's nice to "meet" you!
    Jessie at Blog Schmog

    ReplyDelete