Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
1. What were you doing before you started this post? some work... specifically, signing up a guy for a marriage preparation workshop, which he will be attending alone (sad) because his fiance is in Nigeria
2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading? oh, I just finished The Idiot Girl's Christmas, which was a very funny & quick read. about to start reading The Eyre Affair (have no idea what it is about, but it was a Christmas gift)
3. Do you nap a lot? sigh. no. Uusally naptime for the girls on the weekends is reserved for me to get something done around the house.
4. Who was the last person you hugged? a lady here in my office who was just visiting, she used to work here but she is retired now, but when she did work here she was one of my weight watchers buddies
5. What is your favorite TV series? I have such trouble picking just one, but I'd probably say Grey's Anatomy. Followed closely by Private Practice, Survivor, and reruns of Boston Legal
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? No, you don't actually need to bring the letter with you, but you do need to go in through this side (gesture to the north) of the buildling
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? thepioneerwoman, nesting place, bye bye pie, my working mom's message board on google, facebook, then all my other fun blogs
8. What was the last item you bought? ummm... well at lunch today I bought stamps (exciting I know, but they are raising rates AGAIN!) yesterday I went to Target and bought: husband a reece's peanut butter cup, some food coloring for valentine cookies, and some reusable shopping bags (4 really cute ones on sale for THIRTY-SEVEN CENTS EACH!!!)
9. What is your most challenging goal? weightloss
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? oh... hum. I can honestly say I'm not sure. I don't feel like I've been to enough places to really get a feel for where would be a perfect spot to live. But, I know that I could be pretty content staying here in Oklahoma... does this mean someone will come pay off my house for me?
11. Favorite Vacation spot? oooh... florida is pretty fun. nyc is cool too.
12. Say something to the person who tagged you: CK- You are such a fun person and really very inspiring. I know that we don't know each other all that well, but I appreciate your friendship. You are super enthusiastic about life, very courageous (esp. what you went through w/military man being gone), and a gentle spirit.
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? definitely something comfy. i probably own at least 5 pairs of black yoga pants.
15. If you could have any career you wanted, education and money were not an issue. What would it be?: A high school english teacher
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: my family
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle? yes. i long for meg ryan's cut in You've Got Mail
18. What is your drink of choice?: I love an amaretto sour, a malibu & coke, a good dark beer, or a good pinot
19. What is something you do every day? EAT! (hence the answer to number 9)
20. What are you wearing right now?: grey dress pants w/burgandy pinstripes, a white button up dress shirt, and a grey sweater vest. i'm a nerd
21. What's your favorite room in your house?: my bedroom
22. If you were to have a baby boy and girl tomorrow, what would you name them?: Boy: Luke Joseph (that was supposed to be oldest daughter's name), Girl: ??????
(CK- regarding your wish for twins... WHERE WOULD YOU PUT THEM?!)
I'm supposed to tag people here, but I don't think I actually have that much traffic to get people to post... we shall see:
Chris at Just a Girl
Angela at Painted House
Meredith at Like Merchant Ships
Chickadee at A Familiar Path
Amanda at Soule Mama
that's a good start