I'm getting this tag from Life With Lulu. (Hope I did that link thingy right)List Six quirks....
1. I have a real need for toilet paper to be installed 'over' style, not 'under' style. My husband doesn't know about this, but I frequently change it if he does it wrong.
2. The floor of the backseat of our jeep currently has AT LEAST 6 pairs of my oldest daughter's shoes on the floor. For some reason she likes to take her shoes off in the car (ok, maybe that's her quirk, not mine. But I don't usually take them all inside until she's out of shoes... come to think of it, I take my shoes off when I get home and I just picked up a pile of at least 5 pairs from behind the recliner in the living room)
3. I LOVE the idea of my house being super cute but haven't been able to figure out a great layout for our living room furniture. Maybe I'll post the floor plan and the furniture I have to work with (don't laugh if I do) to get some advice on that.
4. I once had a crush on the boy who sat next to me in computer class my freshman year of high school. As a way of flirting with him we would race each other on typing tests. To get better during the day I would practice typing by pretending to type out conversations with my friends. I still do this sometimes.
5. I consider myself to be a 'jack of all trades'... I'm not really an expert at anything but I know a little bit about a lot of things.
6. Growing up, my mom was a hairstylist and had to work on Saturdays so my sister and I would stay home with my dad who loved watching the home repair shows on PBS (This Old House, The New Yankee Workshop, Home Time etc. what was the one with the guy who would demonstrate how to use old-timey tools?). To this day a great Saturday would include watching Norm.
I'm breaking the rules because I am new to this bloggy thing and don't really 'know' other bloggers (yet)... so if you get this from me, leave me a comment or something and then maybe I will make some bloggy friends!
Rules of play: a. Link the person who tagged you.b. Mention the rules in your blog post.c. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.d. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them.e. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they have been tagged.