Monday, October 11, 2010

winner winner chicken dinner

Oh my goodness... I can't contain my excitement... I just won an official Gussy bag! Yeow!


I know I've been a little crappy with the blogging lately... home and work have been busy and stressful and it looks like things will be staying that way for a bit... this alternative certification process is going to end up taking a bit of concentration and preparation... hey... maybe I can keep myself better organized and control the paperwork that it is taking me to get this done in my new Gussy bag?!?!


Anywho, thank you to Gussy and the folks at Love Feast Table for having the fabulous giveaway. I'm super excited!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats! What a cute bag!! I'm jealous :)
    Thanks for the nice comment on my tv stand turned play kitchen post. You were right, I did use the second door as a divider. I wrote a post about the process with some tips on 9/1/10--check it out if you need more ideas!

    ReplyDelete