Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 a Recap...


Once again, it has been a while since I've been able to post. The fall seems to hit us hard w/husband's school starting, cross country season, oldest daughter's school (and in turn school friends sharing germs), then Halloween, birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas. It's enough for me to DO those things, let alone reflect on them and write about them. We haven't been without family drama either... our relationship seems to be built up around family drama, so in some ways it seems par for the course. But.... I'd be lying if I said that I didn't envy those people for whom life seems to fly by effortlessly. Of course, the grass is always greener on the other side. You think your family is the only one with problems, but really, everyone's got 'em.

But I digress... this post was supposed to be a re-cap of 2010....
I started off 2010 pretty pregnant, not that you can tell from this picture. But I also got a snazzy new haircut, which I desperately need again.
On February 21, we welcomed another sweet girl into our family...

Fast forward and we had a fun 4th of July, first having a parade at my dad's and then going to shoot fireworks at husband's grandparent's house.



I got to spend some quality time w/middle daughter while husband took oldest daughter to visit his dad's family.
We had another first day of school... oldest daughter is now in PreK4!
We celebrated halloween as tinkerbell and snow white
I got a little bit of sewing in... I'm doing much better doing applique and made turkey shirts for Thanksgiving for our 3 girls and our niece.
And did a few crafts here and there... this is our advent calendar made from pages in magazines & a gift bag.
Went to see Santa

And had this waiting under the tree (from mom & dad)... we built this play kitchen w/a few supplies & a nightstand!

And most of all... we had a lot of fun as a family. Here is hoping 2011 is just as fabulous!



1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for being a reader! I was excited to see that you were a Catholic mama and NFP user! Cheers to that!!
    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete