Thursday, April 2, 2009

help me find....

every once in a while, i stumble up on a blog that i think is so charming and i forget to add it to my favorites list (need to update my links over there--> but i'll have to do that some other time), and this is one of those times.

this blogger is a super cute texas mom w/a video camera. she did a specific blog post having to do with 4 ways to tie a scarf. i wanted to check back in to her blog for some other reason (that i can't recall now) but i don't remember which blog this is.

does this sound familiar to anyone? anyone? beuller? beuller?

if so, leave me a comment!

2 comments:

  1. ok, so i totally answered my own question! for those who were wondering, its big mama

    http://thebigmamablog.com/

    go check her out! she's philarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you thank you for posting this! i clicked in to big mama just now and i LOVE HER!!! i have a new addiction read!

    ReplyDelete